The article is downloaded from qjsd.scu.ac.ir
1- The article is in Farsi or English language, has not been published before; it is necessary to have an abstract of Persian and English for the article.
2. After the arbitration, the editorial board will announce the acceptance of the article.
3. The author is responsible for the content of the article, and the author's opinion does not necessarily reflect the view of the editorial board.
4- Include in the article the exact name and address, telephone number of the author or authors and their place of employment.
5. Type the article in A4 sheets with the dimensions of the page (cutoff weight). Consider the lowest number of tables. Clear diagrams and photos should be black and white on suitable paper 10 x 15 cm.
6- The article should not exceed 20 pages.
7. The article, together with the letter from the responsible author, at the time of submission of the paper. Upon receipt of the paper's electronic file, the tracking code will be assigned to the responsible author for information on the review process, arbitration and other follow-up, and will be sent to his / her email address.
8. Write articles using Word 2007, 2003 and Word 2010 software. BNazanin font 12 for Persian text and Times New Roman font 12 for English text.
9. All formulas are typed with Word 2007, 2003 and word 2010 only.
10. Social Development Quarterly is free to edit articles.
How to Submit an Article:
1- Scientific-research article including:
- Name and surname of the author or authors,
- Abstract, keywords
- Introduction and Problem Setting (Goal of the plan)
- Theoretical Framework, Review of Past Research (Internal and External Research)
- Research hypotheses
- Research methodology including:
(A) The research community and sample
B) research tools and statistical tests of data analysis
C) Sampling method and sample size
D) Conceptual and operational definitions of variables
Research findings (descriptive and inferential)
- List of references.
2. The title of the article should be clear and reflect the content of the article. The name, surname, degree, and institution of the author are listed below.
3- Article abstract: Includes topic, theoretical framework, research methodology and results of the paper in a concise form between 150 to 250 words (10 to 15 lines) and then keywords in Persian (3 to 5 words).
4- Introduction: Includes topic definition, problem layout, and goal setting.
5. Background Research: Theoretical topic and framework and research questions or hypotheses.
6- Research methodology: Research pattern, definition of concepts and techniques of data collection and analysis.
7- Presenting the findings, analyzing and interpreting them
8. Summary and Conclusion
9. Notes and Attachments (if necessary)
10- List of Persian and English sources
11. A summary of the author's educational and research background and interests, name of affiliated university or institute, e-mail.
12- English abstract with keywords at the end of the article.
3. Referral and citation method
Citation in article text
1- After the material has been adapted, direct or indirect (the surname of the author, year of publication: page number or pages). (Ebadi, 1377: 25).
Don't use Latin references within the text. Latin names appear in Persian at the bottom of the page (Smith et al., 1974: 22).
1 Smith and et al
Note: If the work used is translated into Farsi, the publication date of the translated work, otherwise the text will be published in the original language.
Citation in text and end of article
- The text references in the bow are as follows: (last name, year of publication: page number), such as (Ebadi, 2008: 25). The manner in which references are cited by more than two authors is also the following: (Smith & et. al., 1974: 22).
- Following the publication specifications in the list of references at the end of the article:
Books: Chalabi, Massoud (1996). Sociology of Order, Tehran, Ney Publishing.
Turner, J. (1991). The Structure of Sociological Theory, 5th edition. Belmont, CA: Wadsworth.
B- Magazines: Azkia, Mustafa & Firouzabadi, Seyed Ahmad (2004). "Social Capital and its Role in Productive Organizations (Case Study of Karkheh Basin)", Volume 5, Issue 4, Winter.
Turner, R. (1978). "The Roleand Person", American Journal of Sociology 84: 1-23.
C- Collection of Articles: Last Name of Collection Editor, Name (Year of Publishing) "Article Title" Title of Paper Collection, Place of Publication: Publishing House, Number of Article Pages.
D- Study: Zahedi, Mohammad Javad (1998). "Development and Social Inequalities, Development and its Impacts on Social Inequalities in Rural Areas of Iran (Sample Survey of Rural Areas of Qazvin Province)" PhD Thesis in Sociology, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Tehran.
The following should be noted in the references:
Razavi, A., Mansouri, A., & Shahi, S. (2018). “A Study of the Status of Communication and Information Technology Application at Elementary Smart Schools in Shush City”, Journal of Educational Sciences, 24 (2), 129-150. (Persian).
In (Persian) sources that become English, the word at the end of the source is required.